Making A Difference

My PBL project is helping the homeless by teaching cooking classes then using that money to buy $5 gift cards and waters from Sam’s or Costco because they sell products in bulk. Then, we are going to go downtown and give these out to the homeless.

I’m feeling happy about our project because it’s a surprise to other people that A group of three sixth  graders are doing such a big project to help out with the community. Also because were trying to make a big difference while hoping that it will work. Another feeling I feel right now is very anxious about my project because you have to make sure that you have confidence on that your project is going to work, how I have confidence on my project is I think of how this project is going to work  because poverty is such a big problem. While doing this project your going to see a lot of people starving and really struggling so I would say I also feel sad because of what we’re going to see plus the fact that these people can provide for himself and they have pets so you absolutely know they aren’t eating and if they are there either eating trash or other dead human/animal remains which is disgusting. So now I would think you understand my feelings on my 20% project. Some of my deadlines and major goals for this project is, When we have to get the food and water that is a goa and a deadline because we are trying to get out the supplies and go get them in January but that is a major goal my teachers even think that. Also were trying to find a place to do a fundraiser and figuring out what the fundraiser should be. But those are my major deadlines for this MAJOR project

See my visual aide  a for more information.